Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

2 INGREDIENT PANCAKE

100% Natural Pancake
gluten free, flourless, and low calorie!


For my first post I had to post something awesome. I LOOVVEEEEE these pancakes. They are so amazing and it only has 2 ingredients; 1 banana, and 2 eggs. THAT'S ALL! These are actually amazing considering how healthy they are. High in protein and potassium and low in calories, you have to try these now. These are the definition of FUN EASY HEALTHY :)


Ingredients:
1 ripe large banana
2 eggs

Mash the banana in a bowl. Once it's all mushed up, add the two eggs and mix. Stir until fully mixed together. Then spray your pan and pour the batter into small pancakes. After about 30 seconds or until the bottom is golden brown, flip.
Then eat!
Thank you so much Cassey Ho at Blogilates for this cool recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI EVERYBODY!
Hello and welcome to FUN EASY HEALTHY
I started this blog because I love being healthy, and I like looking for new recipes that are first of all FUN, and second EASY, and I thought ' why not share them with you?'
So here it is... the best recipes from all around the web...
and if you find something you love, share it with us at dwolfly@gmail.com. I love finding new things!
Enjoy!